Sunday, April 21, 2013

glee

So sorry guys I'm a little behind on my blog posts. But I will catch up.
I not being a avid Glee watcher am now probably going to be addicted to watching it.  The show is very entertaining. From the episodes I watched I can see where the show has its good points as well as the bad points.  I feel like the Glee Director should have stepped in more with everything that was or continues to happen with Kurt. If he had stepped in sooner maybe the bullying would not be happening as much.  When the main bully picked on Kurt but also kissed him I was really shocked.  The bully forced himself onto Kurt.  But I was also shocked because I was not expecting him to do that.  I feel like Kurt's almost brother should have stuck up for him more.  I feel like a lot of bullies or bullying can be stopped if people would cooperate.  If people would tell more about it.  If adults would listen more.  I wish Kurt could be more open with his parents. although I can understand where he is coming from.  Coming out to your parent/parents, brother, sister, or any other member of your family is a very hard thing to do. When someone said how can his dad not have known it kind of upset me.  Just because a person is a certain way or acts a certain way it does not necessarily mean that that person fits into that category. By the way why do we have to fit into a category. Why can't we just be who we are without any judgement.  I really dislike how we have to put labels on everything. I saw a question somewhere that said "do you like girls or boys?" and the person said yes. I don't like fitting into a certain category. I just want to be me.  I think a lot of people would just like to be themselves without any judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment