Monday, January 28, 2013

intro/coming out

So I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Eian McCartney Eastwood. Ive been at ric for forever i live by myself with my two cats. I don't really get along with my mother and father. The only person i really get along with is my brother carlos. My brother aaron passed away a little over 4 years ago.  So one big thing you should know about me is that i am  trans guy. I started the process of transitioning in june 2012. next step legally changing my name and top surgery. Those of you who already know me know some of the struggles that i have been through. a lot of the time i come out on top. i love my job. i work at a group home with adults that have developmental disabilities (they are people first their disabilities come second) i love food basically anything you put in front of me ill probably eat. i put hot sauce on everything. I'm a little shy at first but ill eventually come out of my shell

No comments:

Post a Comment